Monday, October 27, 2008

haiz, chicken's fault!!!!!!!

haha..
so sad in the earli morning....
haiz..
da eyes quite pain....
err....
my eyes alr small la...
den look at mirror again...
err...
likely small a little bit...
swt!!!
den recall bek yesterday conversation wif da evil chicken thru msn...
err....
da sad feeling cum again...
den i faster wash my face b4 any thingz could happen then...
after tat..
go makan dim sum wif family...
err....
tis restaurant nt zhun wan...
da food nt nice..........
haha...
den i receive cy msg....
err...
since i tot is 4ward msg so i jux put it away while i eating...

den after bek home...
i lik open da msg n view...
err......
jxu wan 2 whack tat evilness chicken!!!!!!!!!!
haiz....
is a super touch msg...
den lik normal...
my tears burst in2 tears again....
sob sob sob- ING
den i like lost control dy n reali throw every sadness 2 him...
hehe,
actuli quite thanx u here....
chicken...
assure me while im in sadness....
u so guai!!!
(haha, dun try b high n say bcos u r angel!!!!i repeat again!!!!u dun dream!!!!u never hav a dream cum true wan~~)

after i thk nothing dy after express all my -ve feelings...
den another touch msg from xiao hai zhi fly 2 my hp again...
err...
den i cry again....
ei...
so sad lo...
even da same msg i oso n cry....
haiz....
everything lik out of control again...
haha..
without doubt....
v both cry again...
haha....
earli in da morning g0t teman 2 cry dy...
den i faster ask chicken assure her since im noe if i talk 2 her again...
my eyes cn throw away dy...
haha...
bcos its super pain n red....
haha,
later dun n0e y hoong n0e im crying...
den a msg fly here n say final coming soon n say mux concentrate study
N say v cry 2gather after final...
after tat..
i decide off my hp n jux open after 9pm....

err...
my feeling quite moody in da dayz...
den suddenli my students find me in da evening...
haha..
so hepi when c both of them..
they reali nian chan qing...
they wish me n share their feelings 2wards me...
hehe...
i reali feel veri hepi while my students stil rmb visit me whn they r free......
quite touch ^^
haha,
N i wil c them again during dec~~
i work as kindergarten teacher again in da holiday ^^
start at 8dec...
so hepi dy..
cn c my students cuty face lik my romeo n juliet ^^
haha....

oya!!!!
quite shock when i n0e mie jie cry lo!!!!
xiao hai zhi n me tot make her cry is a super tough job...
bt den...
hehe....
she finaly cry~~~~*(xiao hai zhi giv me five!!!)
bt den she stil cn tell me veri normal...
her burrete open dy...
swt....
my mie jie reali guat at controling her feelingzzz...
haha...
bt den mie jie a~~
dun watch 2 much funny show dy~~
final next week a!!!!!!!!!!
haha....
lastly....
hepi birthdayzzz 2 u!!!!!!!!
enjay ur dayzzzzz ^^

0 comments:

舞飞樱 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!