Sunday, March 15, 2009

GuAn yIn dAN ^^

wheeezzz...
2day is guan yin dan o!!!!
N our temple hs functions thr....
so in da earli morning my parents is thr 2 busy alr....
hehe...
N my bro, sis n me reach thr ard 12pm....
haha,
since its lunch time alr...
so v decide 2 eAt zhai first...
reali ma...
after mkn oni cn let us gain more spirit n energy wat..

in da beginning...
my bro n me in charge of taking da food 4 da plp...
bt ben since quite many plp r helping thr...
so i move 2 another corner....
haha...
den i c my cousin, his friends n my sis in charge of bathing sutra ( mu fo)
hehe..
v nid 2 nian jian wen c da plp "mu fo"
Buddha-Bathing Sutra ( 浴佛偈 )
我今灌沐诸如来
净智庄严功德海
五浊众生离尘垢
同证如来净法身

hahaha,
sumore wen c da kids cn put da "holy water" on their face

hehe...
den i get call frm mie jie....
N v talk quite lots of things...
den she ask me dun 4get 2 pray 4 her oso..
haha..
mie jie..
i got pray 4 u o!!!
hehe....
sumore i pray 4 all my friends oso...

haha...
quite funzz wif my cousins, cousin's friends, my friend's sis n bro, my sis thr...
den later my cousin's friend fetch us 2 my hse...
bcos my aunt wan 2 take lugage which hs left in my hse....
den v watch E.U at my hse while my aunt is bathing...
v all hav sum nice talk in living room...
yalo...
long time din c my cousin's gf alr...
dun noe hw is she alr leh??
hope cn c her later ^^

0 comments:

舞飞樱 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!