Friday, April 17, 2009

wheezz, siNg k wif a buFfALo n chiCkEN

In the earlier morning...
im gotta wake up 2 work alr....
bt den 2day have different feelings...
bcos normali i shout out loud n say...
"arrghhhhhh, i dun wan wake up n dun wan 2 work!!!!!!!!!!"
den 2day so excited 2 work~~
bcos
finali cn go out sing k alr...

den 2day teaching the students...
feel tired oso...
since need 2 teach him math (divide)
gosh!!!!!!!!!
teach him 4 so many days...
he stil cnt get it ><
"ei, u do faster la"
"haiz, u faster calculate la"

hahaha...
so sorry 4 him la...
im rushing my time la!!!

den after i change my clothes...
my kids ask me
"teacher, u wear like tis wan 2 go marry a???"
"teacher, u go dating a???"

OMG!!!!!!
my cold sweat n hot sweat all come out...

hehe,
so sad 4 da buffalo since she nid 2 wait me like 1 hour at taylors thr...
(bt den i try my best 2 speed thr alr...)


hahaha...
take few minutes 2 beautified my parking...
quite good alr de la if compare with last time...
den v go red box book the room frm 2pm to 5pm n later go sakae sushi 4 lunch...
hahaha..
my beauty pic stil with buffalo...

wheezz....
after makan...
v go buy oak coal cream at watson thr..
( pls: da cream better performance well on a buffalo face, if nt i wil b fully dead!!!! ><")
den
buffalo's hp ringing!!!
haha...
is chicken song~~~
so cn guess who is it la....
den v go find him...
yEah!!!
den v go sing k~~~

wah~~
since thr hs 3 mikes...
so each of us cn hold one mike~~
haha...
finali cn shout out~~~
since i hav jailed in2 a enclosed place 4 a long long time...
cn release here alr....

den after v go sing k...
v go watch mv...

The Mall Corp- Paul Blart

the mv is veli funny
da chicken n buffalo thk tat its quite pointless...
bt den i thk is i got theme leh.
" 行行出状元"
haha...
later v go secret recipe 2 celebrate chicken's birthady...
hmm...
consider celebrate la...
haha...
since got a cake thr...
aiyo....

千里送鹅毛,礼轻情意重

haha....
if who speak 2 me tis, i wil let da person fully dead...
haha..
jk jk...

den later i send da buffalo 2 old town thr...
hehe...
a bit nt touching...
the banana man din bring second episod 4 me~~
hahaha..
i tell myself if next time 4get 2 bring oso...
i wil ask da monkey veen eat u~~
oh my gosh!!!
a buffalo is going 2 whack me...

"hey, dee, dun la....pain pain pain" (cat 2008)

0 comments:

舞飞樱 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!