Friday, December 5, 2008

wats g0inG oN???

Recently...
my surrounding r full of sadness n pain...
cn feel da sorrow r alwaz yelling at me here...
almost all my friends hav their own problems...
wen c tis i reali...
SIGH...
y wil ends up wif tis????
i wonder n0w....
its da g0d wan us 2 n0e abt da truth more earlier b4 v step in2 tis complicated world???
if den..
i hope i never grow up b4...
first time 2 suffer tis in my life...
bt den g0t 2 more cham den me...
hehe~
hope they cn counter tis ASAP..
N cn stay strong n happily
haha..
dun wan 2 talk more abt here...
v all n0e wat happen den cn d~~
justice alwaz thr f0r da angel plp...

haha..
thanx u guyzzz....
thanx 4 da shoulders wen i nid it....
i appreciate wat u guyz do wen i face those problems...
u all reali is my true friendzzzzz tat i cn find in taylors here....
i wil cherish u all alwaz here...
Mie jie, XiaO hAI zHi, chicken, a g0ng N H00Ng ^^


pls:
if cn...
i would like 2 b wind....
A veli gentle wind
blow on those sorrowed plp face...
let them feel more comfort n cool down their sadness n anger ^^

0 comments:

舞飞樱 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!