Friday, February 6, 2009

BelL belL hse ^^

haha...
2day our lok you gang finally cn gather successfully wif all da member alr... ^^
hehe....
so hepi wen c them again...

in da earli morning...
my kai jie (bell's sis) cum UCSI fetch me 2 her hse after i finish my interview thr ^^
sumore belanja me makan dim sum near ucsi thr...
(hehe, my kai jie reali a CHARMING BEAUTY in tis world!!!!)
wen reach bell hse...
v play wif mocha (a veli cute "doLL" dog)
dog dad n mum reali train him well wif those funny actions...
haha...
den i change bell's family SAMSUNG clothes...
(hehe, reali like her family alr after wear it)
i watch movie at her room (bu liang shao nu)
haha...
a foong dun like tis show due to those stupid actions by da actors....

haha....
den v all lou sang 2gather wif kai yeh, kai ma n kai jieSS n jimmy...
den v hav dinner thr....
haha....
kai ma reali good at cooking ^^
den my another kai ma(xian's mum) cook sum satay 4 us oso.... ^^
super nice~~i like da SATAY n SAUCES!!!!!!
(kai ma reali beauty!!!she ask me pack da sauce home...

hehe...
after dinner...
v gamble 2gather...
jimmy is da banker....
haha...
den me n xian play 2gather~~~
v both help bell win lots of money leh ^^
hehe....
super sad 4 jimmy since he find wrong plp 4 partner, SA....
she lost few bucks 4 him~~~
bell say she is "lao shu shi"
den blur you reali like super BLUR~~
haiz...
lastly my beauty kai jie lost few bucks...

Pls:
look 4ward 2 next gathering... ^^
bt den fri cnt go sing ktv wif u all since i g0t work...
haiz...
stupid job...

0 comments:

舞飞樱 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!