Friday, February 6, 2009

dinner wif my dai shou family ^^

haha....
v both family gather 2gather b4 my eldest bro bek 2 sarawak....
after working den v fly 2 my dai shou's hse n den later go out 4 dinner alr...
haha....
if nt mistaken...
v eat at OUG thr~~
den da first dish is lou sang ^^
v both family lou 2gather~~~
hehe....
den ah chi (my dai shou's bro) tak photo 4 every dishes....
da camera like super pro n he reali cn b a photographer alr~~

oya....
while v r eating...
den g0t a person cum inside n sing songs....
err....
da sound like....
haha....
no comment......
i hold my laughing while he is singing....

da dishes thr nt bad leh....
CRAB reali super YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like it veli much!!!!!!!!!
EXTREME tasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehe...
i enjoy it veli much~~
den v both families share a lot of ghost stories thr....

pls:
hehe...
wish my bro n dai shou all da best in sarawak thr ^^
u both tak care den...
c u in may later ^^

0 comments:

舞飞樱 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!