Monday, May 25, 2009

mission accomplish ^^

hey,
2day last day working at sri.riwayat. V(^.^)V
when the clock points at 6:30pm sharp,
the feeling of that time is...
after i force myself drink a cup of 100plus on the spot....
very comfortable but hardly say a word...
no word can express how i feel at the moment...
i can't scream since i need to remain my reputation.
i can't shout loud since the parents around will thought i'm crazy...
i hold all my strong desires tightly...
i din scream, shout, yell, or even scold my kids...
i just let it go peacefully...
watching at my kids and say goodbye inside my heart...
Goodbye, my kids...
i wouldn't come back anymore.
haha....
i'm swearing...

sweating...
when i hear my kids want to bully the teacher,
so i will come back again....
haha....
i'm now praying for you all...
hope the new teacher is fierce enough...
hohoho,
then you all will regret to lost a good teacher like me...

yeah,
there is no more nightmares......
yeah,
there is no more teacher lim...
yeah,
there is no more war...
yeah,
there is an over...
yeah,
i'm crazy.

0 comments:

舞飞樱 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!