Friday, July 3, 2009

orientation day + eating durian

haha,
today is the second day for my orientation...
okay i lost in this day ><
i'm don't know which is block A-MPH...
i just move in when i see the staircase since my brother point at this direction...
oh gosh,
after i step on then only i found out i'm in wrong place, library...

wheezz,
about 9.30,
we start our games...
then we have played plenty of games...
haha...
i take part in acting action =='
you guyz just have little guessing on what i'm going to act....
haha...
me is acting as a pregnant woman who is going to deliver ><
and my partner, mun yee is acting as my husband...
haha...
i cn't hold my smiling when i'm acting in front of the stage...

oh...
suit von is good at guessing!!!
during the guessing session,
she guess the correct answer within short time...
haha...

then around 12.10pm,
our seniors bring us for lunch at mc.donald...
mina, kar ying and terrina...
(i don't know how to spell ><' )
then while having the lunch...
we discuss about the things we have to perform later...
(we are giving a toilet paper and we have to highlight on this things during our performance)
haha...
our toilet boy, patrick..
really acting lively...
we all can't stop laughing at the backstage...
then our performance end with a song,
"oh my darling, oh my darling,
oh my darling, toilet paper,
after used and flushed,
end of the story, toilet paper"

(produced by our lyric maker, winnie ^^)

haha,
there is a mentor-mentee system...
untill now i have no idea on who is my mentor =='
i haven't call the mentor yet ><

haha...
then after 4.30pm,
we finally release from hell...
yeah...
but then when i call my brother..
he still in sunway for the health campaign ><
so i go yam cha with mun yee and jessica in old town...

haha..
my dad brought us durian...
but since my dad is out for his badminton funzz...
so the most skillful human after my dad is going to peel the durian for us...
of course not my brother...
haha...
is my brother's friend...

wheezz,
a happy day before the school start...
but then heard those seniors say..
we will die of assignments and reports after this...
><

0 comments:

舞飞樱 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!