Thursday, July 2, 2009

orientation day =='

oh my gosh...
today orientation day is super bored ><
starting from welcome speech by encik abu bakar at 9.30am...
then end with welcoming and introductory talk by Dean, Faculty of pharmaceutical Sciences, Assoc.Prof.Dr.Yeong SW at 4.30pm...
then in between the time...
we have given briefing by a lot of people...
haha...
really hardly to remember their names right now...

wheez...
then i'm feel extreme tired after back home...
and i found out my house gather few number of senior but just fresh graduate...
after they know me enrolled pharmacy year 1...
they say,
"welcome to UCSI"
err...
sound like pulling me to the hell....
ohya...
there is a senior stay at house for few days...
haha..
feel kinda weird also...

hahaha..
i made some new friends there...
wah..
some of them are from kedah, ipoh and perak...
(hehe, if not mistaken la~~)
very very very far....
some more got one people from puchong~~
from the same high school as me ^^
my junior and she still remember me..
so touching...
is that means that i'm quite famous in the 8 miles??!!!!
hahaha,
car pull car pull car pull!!!!!

Pls:
hope tomorrow orientation wouldn't be so bored...
since tomorrow is playing games!!!!
wheezz...
just hope don't be bored ><

0 comments:

舞飞樱 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!