Friday, January 2, 2009

is my future stil bright enugh??

haiz....
stil rmb wen da day 17dec2008
wen mie jie tell me my TER get 77sth in da earli morning...
i feel SUPER sad after tat...
almost burst out tat day....
da 77 words like TWO Sharp knifes cut my heart in2 pieces...
n keep on enlarge in my mind, my heart n my soul...
feel veli SORE n STRENGTHLESS n PAIN n EM0 n SORROW n FRUSTRATED
tat day i wan cry out bt den cnt....
bcos i tell my parents da result wil release on 24dec
stil nid pretend super hepi n like nothing...
tat nite is a long, silent n suffering nite....
luckily a gong fetch hoong fly here...
den make me feel relieve a bit...
haha...
i noe both mangkuk hs their own problems oso...
bt den they stil fly here...
quite touching...
(hehe, bt den feel nt touching wen going bek home bcos a gong cnt start da car's engine, den i call vv 4 help~~haha, luckily cn start da enginee after a while...)

haiz....
den i giv my time 2 accept da BLOODY truth 4 few dayzz....
those dayzzz i reali like da emoless person....
cnt smile n cry...
even my students ask me wat happen on me...
haiz....
i ask myself continuosly....
if tat day i din get sick???
will i performance better???
no one cn tell me de answer bcos all hs bcum history...
all i cn do is accept da reality n find out da ways 2 solve it....
N i cnt blame da results bad due 2 my sickness....
its reali irresponsible....
jux make me FEEL myself USELESS oni....
act quite thanx a gong help me 2 call ucsi n sumore fetch hoong n me 2 ucsi thr 2 ask 4 da pharmacy course....
i reali appreciate yr kindness....
now i like feel relieve a bit...
bcos thr is stil hs da hope 2 enter pharmacy course....
N now wat i cn do is...
DO WELL in my interview....
if da interview successful den i wil straight away get a seat in UCSI thr...
den i wil start school at 2July...
God bLesS ^^
N
now i oso wan 2 submit my application form 2 aimst...
if i cn enter aimst...
den i ma cn stay wif buffalo alr...
haha....

DEN
if i hav NO FATE wif both uni...
den i wil choose biomedical in either IMU o taylors

Pls:
May g0d bLesS mE...
Hope i cn enter pharmacy course bcos i REALI LIKE it.....




0 comments:

舞飞樱 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!