Friday, January 16, 2009

registration ^^

hmm...
jx reliase 2day is 17JAN...
17 reali bring me many thingzz

in da earli morning den my bro fetch me 2 ucsi 4 registration my course...
since i cum at 9am den i nid 2 wait til 10pm bcos da department open at 10am
den my bro ask me "zap sum" bcos he g0t class thr....
so i go library....
errr....
thr SUPER bored!!!!!!
nothing 2 do wan!!!!!!!!!!!
den i jux simply tak a book n read...
without few seconds....
i jux fall asleep....
haha...
den like 10sth go register...

hehe...
when i move 2 da deparment den feel blur alr..
bcos c many "stalls" thr...
den later i noe 2day is da open day 4 ucsi
my eyes keep on looking 4 mr. choong wai seng....
he quite a nice guyz...
bcos wen i approah him den he stil rmb me...
feel veli touching oso....
haha
if nt i oso dun noe wat 2 say later....
bt feel paiseh since now i oni noe his name after he giv me his name card...
den he register me n bring me counter thr 2 pay registration fee..
hehe
my hands is shaking while pay da 600bucks....
oya!!!
i feel veli touching when i get free gift!!!
sumore is a RED colour shirt!!!!
cn wear in CNY...

PLS:
i got interview after CNY.....
so hope cn PASS da short chem test n interview...
den cn directly get a seat thr. ^^

0 comments:

舞飞樱 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!