Friday, January 2, 2009

nEw yeAR ^^

haha...
feel sorry cnt count down wif mie jie they all leh...
who ask me hs da weak body leh...
den my mum restrict me cnt go out at nite alr from da day i sick...

hehe...
bt den i stil go visit u ma after i go ucsi wif a gong n hoong...
dun noe mie jie feel touching o nt leh...
so many plp cum 2 visit u in ur lonely shop thr~~
sumore i buy a set of clothes from u~~
sure mie jie feel touch til hide sumwhr n cry after i go bek wan...
haha...
play wif her bro n cousinzz...
quite funzz oso...

den at nite after bek home...
my dad fetch me buy medi 2 cure my flu n cough...
haiz...
after eat...
feel veli suffer n go sleep...
bt den like wen ard 12....
g0t many soundzzzz pop out n wake me up....
hmm...
act nt da sound wake me up is i feel hungry after take da medi...
den wen i eat half...
mie jie call me....
hehe....
feel veli touching bcos mie jie din 4get me even she hav funz with they all...

pls:
if i cn,
i hope i cn 4get those sorrowness in 2008 n hav a new start life in 2009!!!
hehe...
i hav settle few thingz b4 da year end...
i quite respect myself tat i cn do tat oso....
hehe...
im nt bad ya!!!

0 comments:

舞飞樱 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!