Friday, January 2, 2009

A n3w YeAr beGiN ^^

A new year is beginning now
den a new chapter is blank which den waiting 4 me 2 write sth veli meaningful on it...
wat im going 2 do on it???
i jux like wan 2 paint it wif colourful.
N3w y3Ar = N3w liF3 = N3w b0Rn

den look ard my friends...
most of them hav settled their own problems b4 da new year...
N now they jux nid sometimes 2 let it go...
hope they all cn overcome those problems...
tak care ^^

Me???
stil da same....
brings da problems stick on me in tis year...
bt den i hav clear my mind 2 let it go...
of cos i nid sum time...
sth is cnt say wan 2 4get den cn 4get wan ma...

pls:
No matter how...
i wan enjoy tis year!!!!!!!!!
its my first year uni life...
i reali look 4ward on it ^^
hope everything wil get smooth...

0 comments:

舞飞樱 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!