Wednesday, June 10, 2009

hang with my dai shou's family

-10 Jun 2009-

last night dai shou ask me whether want go shopping with her or not...
then i laughed and said "see tomorrow can wake up or not first..."
(because i have no money ><)
then in the early morning my brother ask me to come along...
so i settle everything and follow him...
"haha, i no need bring my purse right??"

quite assuring when know no need...

haha...
then we move to fetch them and fly to one utama...
hahaha...
i realise i can crap to her sister
...


wheezz...
my brother bought me HELLO PANDA, MEIJI!!!!
yeah..
i love my brother...
finally find some sibling's love from him...
haha....

then we move to shogun to eat buffet...
i'm not tend to eat sashimi ><
but then my brother ask me try (==’)
ohhhh...
when the food is rotating inside my mouth...
my taste bud is bursting...
the feeling is like you are eating the lively animal...
luckily those still can acceptable...
i really don't dare to eat the oyster...
ohh....
its disgusting~~
hahaha..
i eat quite a lot~~
like tempura, anago yaki, beijing duck, cooked oyster, pudding, sushi, ice-cream, smash potato and so on....
wheezzz...
i like the mashed potato so much ^^

after having buffet then we go shopping~~
then i bought one formal shirt in padini~~
really cheap, human....
its oni 29bucks after having discount...
haha...

after shopping around then we go eat dessert....
we order one honeydew toufa, durian pan cake and one hai dai ye~~
the durian pan cake,
its fascinating~~~
it can compare to the durian puff in kota raya there ^^

huray!!
finally got someone bring my honey to repair!!!!
the honk is saved
but then i found out something weird!!!!
they just change my front tyres only (= =)’’
the feeling just like one leg wear new shoes and one leg wear old shoes
its weird ><


0 comments:

舞飞樱 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!