Tuesday, June 30, 2009

vIsItiNg dAy to my working place ^^

wheezz..
before my school start...
i decide to visit my evilness by holding 3 packets of Mamee....
haiz...
if i got money, i will buy chocolate or hello panda to you all...
but recently really ><'
haha...
finally realized that i'm really welcomed by my students...
i haven't moved inside the classroom...
then was surrounded by the students..
got some of the students are shouted
“teacher lim is coming back...”
all of sudden...
the kids run toward me crazily and i was hug tightly buy the students...
haha...
i really scare they will break my pair of fragile leg ><
joking joking...
feeling the atmosphere so touching....

hehe,
the my boss jokes with me and say,
"teacher lim you really like a honey, all the bees are attracted by you"
haha..
then i wonder,
"may be they are attracted by Mamee only, LoL"

wheezz,
then got some parents come to me and say...
"teacher lim, you so nice, treat the students so good and always bring some snacks to the kids"
"haha, i like the kids very much, they very cute..."
"haha, they like you as well...."

haha,
i really feel my hardship for months in there is valuable...
but then i hope next time i won't work there again...
the smiling of the kids hunt and trap me strongly now... ><

when i see the new teacher guiding their homework...
she gives me a bad impression...
not i want to say she not good...
but in term of teaching she really =='
quite irresponsible....

Pls:
kid's world really good...
no worries...
the adults' world really complicated
><

0 comments:

舞飞樱 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!