Wednesday, June 10, 2009

my eldest brother back home

-9 Jun 2009-

wheezz...
my eldest bother finally back home ^^
sweating...
im looking forward his chocolate but then nothing from him...
sobbing sobbing sobbing
then my mum ask me come along with my elder brother to KLIA

"咪,做么要怡跟着来?她又不识路?"
“有伴嘛!”
“我给胆你咯...”

then we wait outside for along half an hour....
if i know so bored...
then i sleep at home la....
what is this??!!!
just because my mum say...
"show your sibling's love"

haha..
then bring my dai shou home..
then my dai shou's daddy bring us yam cha at steven's corner...
the food ok ok~~
the mee goreng quite salty...
so i eat half only><
that day i back home at 1sth...
then my mum complaint my room too messy...
and my sis leaved message to me...
"姐,记得你回来的时候叫我起身,很重要的,因为我有数学题不会做。记得要叫我。重要的..."
sweating...
haha..
then i clean my room and solving her stupid question...
so i slept at 3sth...

yeah...
im super tired and wiped out><

0 comments:

舞飞樱 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!