Wednesday, June 10, 2009

sing k with a chicken

-2Jun2009-

this is quite random...
when i'm having my lunch and watching movie's time...
chicken asked me to go sing k...
mie jie cant join us since she got class ><
then a gong is earning money...
so only left two of us ><

oh my gosh,
sing with a chicken...
he only know how to hold the mike and sing "kok kok kok"
-his favorite song-

haha...
then i filled my purse up to 35bucks and flied to taylors
(feel touching when my brother sponsor me 15bucks, but then the feeling gone after my brother take all the rest of my money after i'm back home ><)

if not mistaken,
then we sing from 3 to 7pm...
since my throat is going to break down after it...
feel so sorry for cc n robin since can't go sing k tomorrow with them...
so they cancel the plan to redbox and go for lunch at IOI Mall
(haha, i didn't go since my purse is empty ><)

ohyeah...
this time cost me 26bucks (T.T)

0 comments:

舞飞樱 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!