Monday, June 29, 2009

hEy gIrLs

hey girls...
what is meant by "just to inform you bla bla bla....."
is this meant by i'm not willing hang around with you guys??!!!
after i hear this...
i'm really freaking out...

hey girls,
HOW LONG YOU HAVE KNOWN ME?!!!
is YEARS....
you should know my parents are strictly not allowing me out at night....
but somehow still want me try to make this??!!!
i have those arguments with my parents about these before...
but now i extreme doubt whether i'm doing wrong??!!!
is this valuable for me??!!!
i suddenly feel exhausted ><
is there any wrong for my parents to worry about me???
suddenly i feel so sorry for my parents from my heart deeply...

hey girls,
the most shocking me is when the time we plan to go redbox....
insisting me to find a student card...
what if i can't find a student card??!!!!
pay for the rest??!!!!
some more i tell you i'm in deep poor recently...
ok, it's just fine...
the things make me feel anger is you seem shock when i told you that my sister don't have a student card....
oh...
may be i'm wrong..
i should use the word "wonder"....
hahaha...
just like i'm not trustable...
therefore i only talk few words the left the conversation...
if not i scare i will burst out that night...

hey girls...
did i force you to come out yam cha with me when you are busying with assignments, reports or even working...
no right???
but why you will persuade me to take leave when i'm working???
find my hard time to meet you when i'm having exam or assignments...
or even have to go out at night at those unfamiliar places...
seriously i really unlike kL area ><

pls:
haha,
got little fussy here,
everything will be fine tomorrow...

0 comments:

舞飞樱 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!