Sunday, June 28, 2009

sCh0oLiNg s0oN ><

hahaha...
i'm officially a pharmacy student in UCSI after 3 more days....
the feeling is quite complicated...
this is the dream i have spent 3 years to succeed it...
so i should be glad with it right???
but after having a quite glance with those evilness notes...
i hold my breathe tightly...
oh gosh...
plenty of the notes consist of biology scope ><
i feel like dying already...
who ask me phobia to the biology deeply since i know it ><

haiz...
i get my timetable some more~~
its super retarded ><
all my classes end at 6pm except friday....
that's means i will have not only witness those traffic jam scenes in my way home but also experience it too...
oh...
it's really extreme interesting journey...
haha..
car pull will be a good idea if i find any live in Puchong ^^

hehe,
now i'm imagining my orientation day...
wearing formal attire and walking with heels...
i'm sweating...
hope wouldn't be bored like taylors ><
please just don't give briefing for a whole day only...
talking so long not good for your respiratory system...
siting so long will weaken my nervous system...

haha...
i heard my brother the orientation is held by year 2 students...
but the problems i know no one from year 2 ><

Pls:
if they bully me...
will my brother hold the justice for me??
oh...
sure he will...
but existing in my dream only...
hahaha

0 comments:

舞飞樱 © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!